Monday, May 2, 2011

Not holding back!!! It feels good!! Love you BFF Sister...

"If all I accomplished was to help my sister get her son's Christmas ornaments and keepsakes from his childhood then I have done my job"

Momma Bear and her Baby Boy

I have tried for so long to bite my tongue, under normal circumstances I would have never posted something so hateful for the world to know about.  So I can honestly say that was the "Straw that broke the camels back" I felt like I was just pushed right over the edge. Who in their right minds and with a heart or soul can tell a "MOTHER" who just lost her son 5 months ago that...

"You will not be allowed in my home or have any of Chads things while you are in town. That is MY choice. Goodbye." 

Who I ask you has ever experienced such sadness and pain in their life as to try and grieve for their son, await the bonus son's arrival back from a dreadful place, who I ask you? 

A mothers Love is forever and ever!!!
 My sister Tami is the most amazing person I know from childhood to right this very minute. She loves and accepts like no one I have ever met. She has not a negative or hateful thing to say about anyone EVER... When she forgives she forgets and she loves like she has never been hurt. Not many of us can honestly say we have that quality.. My sister was and is an AMAZING MOTHER, she loved her boy like there was no tomorrow...

There has been an amazing amount of support for my sister and Chad since I posted someones very own words so that the truth would be known, and that hopefully this would touch a certain someones heart to change her mind and give my sister priceless memories back that mean nothing to anyone but his momma. I want to share with you just a FEW messages of love and loyalty people some we do not even know have given to my sister and the love a total stranger can give.  This should show you all something if you can't even love the family your husband loved how do you love at all?   

 I was a friend of chads. am sorry for your guys loss to the family. just read your note. and it sicken me to hear what she has done to moms and you. just wanted to tell you guys to keep your heads up. and know that we are here for you guys. yes you guys have may loss chad body but not his love that he gave to the family, you have also gain more love through us, for he was family, my brother in arms. and ill never forget him.


My son is in the Marine Corp. and is currently in Afghanistan. He was in Echo until November. As a mother of a Marine, I am furious by the actions of the individual you wrote about. This is disgusting and appalling. Please give your sister my condolences and let her know I will be praying for her and your family. I am deeply sorry and saddened that she is going through such a horrible painful time. God Bless


"I honestly cant believe that this is happening. My best friends wife is doing this to the sweetest mother there is in the world."


"no need to thank me , i owe to chad !"


PaPaige ~
you're doing a really good thing that Tami won't do. Good for you.



.This makes my heart hurt for Tami! She is HIS MOTHER and will always be.



o         I will just say I am shocked at how things are turning out since we all lost someone we love so much. Tami, just know that all of us who truly care about your son would never do anything to hurt you and are here for you in anyway that you.






      I am so very sorry that all of you are having to deal with this. Like you, I know that having to bury your own child is sometimes more than a mother can handle but to have to deal with with such selfishness on top of that is just horrible. I pray that this settles so that y'all can morn the loss of your precious Chad without such treatment, such meanness. I don't know y'all but I can tell that Katie has had the chance to be embraced by your family.  My heart hurts for Tami and for all of you. You are in my every thought and prayer. I know it will be a very difficult homecoming but I look forward to meeting all of you.




"my husband is in the same squad chad was in. They worked close for the last few years and I was also one of the wives at the funeral in Arkansas, not sure if maybe I met you or not but I wanted to extend my prayers and my condolences. I understand how frustrating this is and I can not believe the way she is treating tami. I met tami at her home back in December and she was so welcoming and warm despite the grief she was feeling. Hearing she's being treated like that is very upsetting! please tell her hi for me and every time I pray, I pray for her and your family. I also really hope she gets those priceless keepsakes of chads!  your sister tami is the STRONG one, the GRACEFUL one, the HONORABLE one."

"Like all the other bonus sons said, we fought side bye side with chad, we WILL fight side bye side with chads family!"




"the boys are always going to be there for you through thick and thin just remember we will always love you and the whole family no matter what"


"Tami you are in prayers every night and I think of you constantly..."



"This breaks my heart the fact that through all this someone can treat Tami like this and keep the ornaments that means so dear to Tamis heart, sad just sad. My heart goes out to Tami, Tebo, and your family no one should be allowed to treat ANYONE like this let alone a MOTHER of a FALLEN MARINE!"



So many people love and honor you also Tami, for you have been a wonderful example to everyone you have ever come in contact with. I just want you to know how very much you mean to me and this family ~ For you have always been our ROCK!!!!  It is time we gave back a little. I love you BFF Sister "FOREVER AND ALWAYS".... Paige


Our family is so blessed, we have so much love to give and so many wonderful people that we have met along life's journey... We love you all thank you for your support but most of all thank you for loving Chad and his mother!!!! 
I will forever be grateful...

4 comments:

  1. And you said you couln't put things into words like I do. This is excellent. Katie should be very ashamed of herself. As I said the other night, no matter what has happened there is no excuse for bad behavior, particularly toward someone who has loved her like a daughter. Tami handles everything with grace and class. Katie's selfishness will come back to haunt her one day. Count on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aunt paige this was well written u hit every point and it touches me to see everyone reaching out to Tami, Tebo, as well as your family, even complete strangers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eyes are filled with tears, you made the perfect note...love you

    ReplyDelete