Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chad's Memorial @ Camp Pendleton and B-Day Celebration 5/25/11


Memorial at Camp Pendleton





What amazing people have joined our family

I woke up this morning to beautiful picutres of beautiful people who pulled together to make this day that will forever be in our hearts. They embraced Tami and Tebo and made their trip to California for Chad's Memorial with his brothers and sisters and his 23rd Birthday the most perfect day we will ever know.

I would like to share with you the wonderful pictures that were shared with me... Thank you to all of you for being who you are and for making me feel like I was right there with you ALL.



Rest in peace Chad... For you are so loved


My BFF Sister looks so beautiful



The wives of these wonderful men pulled together and made sure that Tebo and Tami had everything they needed for the cook out. Thank you to each and everyone of you. I am so very proud to be apart of this wonderful group of people you will forever be in my life and in my heart...
Most all of them wore Chad's favorite shirt

MOUNTAIN DEW BABY!!!


Thank you Ro Ro for the ride and the surprise at the airport.......

In honoe of you CPL.Chad S. Wade
 


What a wonderful day to celebrate the most wonderful Nephew in this world for the man that he became and the sacrafice he made!!

Love,
Aunt Paige

1 comment:

  1. I love these beautiful pictures and would love to meet all of these beautiful people. I'm so thankful to each and every one of them. Not just for what they have done as Marines but for how wonderful they have been to Tami, Tebo, and all Chadman's family and friends. I worry about Tami every single day. It was so good to see her laugh in that picture. Thank you all so very much!

    ReplyDelete