Friday, July 8, 2011

TONIGHT is the night!!! I love you Chadman!!!!

Me and My "CHADMAN"


I woke up this morning with my precious Chadman on my mind. I jumped out of bed (and that never happens) and all I could think about was making my nephew proud, making a difference to all of our Soldiers that have allowed me the freedom I have today.

I am so very excited and nervous about tonight. Our first Fund Raiser in the "Mountains".  Talk about overwhelming love and support, this night would not be possible if it were not for my family and friends. They have made me so very proud. So eager to join in this cause, so eager to support and love me through everything. My life is so blessed beyond words!!!

A dear friend of mine for about 26 years now "Debi Fox" offered her machine, her thread and the backing and her precious time while recovering from a terrible fall months ago to make our first round of "Wings For Our Troops" Shirts, and let me just say they are amazing and made with so much love...

Andy Clark, my sweet sweet cousin has given me so much advise and help through this fund raising time, he has offered me so many words of support and comfort. I will never be able to thank him enough.

Aunt Sharon Clark, who reached out and offered to make donation boxes, if you have ever seen any of her crafts you will know that she put her heart into these boxes, and she did it with love. 

Colleen, my sweet sweet friend oh how I love you, always a shoulder to lean on, she knows what I feel before I ever open my mouth.  Thank you for reaching out to the APD and passing out flyer's, thank you for all that you are.



Chad you have forever changed my life....
 Vanessa of "Celebrations" printed up our first set of "Wings for Our Troops" pamphlets and they are truly incredible.... She has been an inspiration to me, reaching out wanting to help.

Donna Garris a dear old neighbor of mine, saw the events on Face Book and reached out with wonderful ideas, she on her very on gathered about 5 people to make baked goodies for our Fund Raiser tonight, people I don't even know making these wonderful goodies out of pure love...

Dawn Green words will never express to her how much I love and thank her for always being there to pick me up when I fall, for jumping feet first into this cause with me, she has passed out flyer's, coming up with other ideas, and giving me unconditional support.

Gladys Banks the best mother-n-law in this entire world, making goodies for tonight, she never fails to show her love and support to everyone she meets, especially her favorite daughter-n-law... (I am the only one but don't say anything, I like to think I am special)

My sister Amanda for all that she has done, she has sent out over 2000 emails to her clients in the Real estate business, handed out flyer's, and stayed in touch with me everyday to see what else she can do for our nephew and sister. You are amazing Amanda and I love you...

My sweet Jennifer Johnson, who has passed the word along, passed out flyer's to her boys camp and lifted me up last night for some girl time before the big day...

Tom Scherf my precious friend, thank you for jumping on board with me, thank you for always loving and caring about this family.

Glen Clark, thank you for teaching me how to write a letter, for putting what my heart feels into writing, thank you for joining this wonderful cause.

Thank you Jen for opening up endless possibilities for me through WLOS (Victoria Dunkle) and with Tammy of 96.5, you hardly know who I am yet you wanted to do your part. I will never be able to thank you enough.

I would like to say to my  friends and family a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart, for getting in touch with me letting me know you will be there, I had no doubts for again let me tell you that I am truly blessed... I love each and everyone of you with all my heart!!!

Tonight is the night to pay if forward for our Military men and women who do so much.... I love you all and I will forever be grateful to each and everyone of you.

1 comment:

  1. Great post sis. I am so proud of you and thank you for all your hard work. You've done good work. Love you and very well put. BTW, I liked seeing those old pictures of him. He looked so young. :)

    ReplyDelete