Wednesday, March 9, 2011

“If the only prayer you say your entire life is 'thank you' that would suffice.”

"We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit" 



I would like to say "Thank you" from the bottom of my heart for one very special person.  What an amazing thing she did this weekend.  Kristen Allen is a dear friend of my BFF Sister and wonderful Tebo, and mine...  She made this weekend the most perfect, special weekend I could have ever asked for.  She wanted to do something for my sister, however she did so much for me.  She made it possible for me to wrap my arms around my sister, something I have needed and wanted to do not only since I left her side in December.. but I needed to wrap my arms around her after a pretty tragic and sad February I have had.. Don't get me wrong the event that happened in my life early Feb. I caused my self. Although my sister along with so many other special people were with me in heart, some drove to be with me and my husband, but I knew they were all reaching out to me.  I needed so desperately to wrap my arms around someone close to me, someone who knew my deepest thoughts and someone I knew would not judge me or turn their back on me... Thank you Kristen for making this possible.  I know this was for my dear sister but you did this for me too and words can never express my gratitude... I love you Kristen always and forever...

We had the best time, got to enjoy a huge in-door out-door flea market, Tebo and Russel made the BEST dinner that night... We enjoyed talking and just being together.  Sunday before I left, Kristen took us to this great place to eat breakfast, then Tebo took me to the Dallas Cowboy Stadium!!!  That was wonderful.


Tami and Kristen FF...
Thank you again sweet Kristen I love you, thank you for making me so very happy...Love Paige


1 comment:

  1. Awe. We had so much fun. Yeah, Kristin pretty much ROCkS! :)

    ReplyDelete