Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Trying to find a way to release my feelings

WOW, this has been a challenge for me, thanks to the patients of my BFF Sister I think I might get to start writing.

I have started this blog, NOT to copy someone but for the most part because of my sister, and also do to my Psychologist, they both thought this would be a great way for me to release some of my emotions without being judged.  I have allot of built up sadness and it is time for me to talk about it.

I am not really sure where to start, but short preview; I lost my oldest daughter Jessica Gayle in 1996, now one would think that I have been able to move past the pain, but nope sure haven't.  My precious baby daughter Jorden Nicole went off to college in Aug 2010, to start her own life and let me tell you "Empty Nest" is a real thing, and it has been terrible for me.  On December 1st 2010 I lost my precious Nephew Cpl. Chad S. Wade in combat for our freedom in Afghan. So the plot thickens...   I may go back and forth due to the fact that I am a terrible writer and I tend to write like I talk and that can't be good.

This Blog is really for me.... to get out what I am feeling that is so very close to my heart. I am excited to see if this really helps.   I hope to write as often as I have time. 

I have to find somewhere to begin so I will begin with these three precious people in my life, Jessica, Chad and Jorden.

2 comments:

  1. Very good BFF Sis! You did it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u for telling me about your page i got emotional reading it but so proud of u for sharing

    ReplyDelete